Overview of NTCis the one of two Major Training Centres of MAHAGENCO - Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. NTC mainly caters to the training needs of all MAHAGENCO staffs working under jurisdiction of FIVE Training Sub Centres (TSCs) recently established at Major Power stations namely Bhusawal, Nasik, Parli, Uran and Pophali. The Institute is involved in the training and development of Senior and Middle level engineers, Chemists, Technicians & other staff of MSPGCL. Nasik Training Center is committed to provide State Of Art training in Power Sector Technologies to meet the needs of the Power Professionals of Mahagenco. NTC also undertakes training of other organizations on special requests on commercial basis depending on availability of capacity.
Central Electricity Authority, New Delhi has recognized this training Center as Category-1 institute for Generation related training upto July-2020 The Center has well maintained hostel facilities and solar water system to accommodate 112 participants.NTC has the essential infrastructure for conducting various categories of training events. Air conditioned Lecture rooms equipped with latest teaching aids. Among the main facilities is a Model room with a complete Power Station Layout model, Gas Turbine model, Boiler model and other individual Power Plant machinery models. For Operation Training of Power Station personnel, NTC has a 210 MW,500 MW PC based Simulator.NTC is in under CCTV Surveillance syystem
ISO 9001-2015 certified training institute valid till 31.10.2020.
Training Methodology1. Class room lectures
2. Actual demonstrations at power plant/sites
3. Visit to manufacturers of BHEL/I.L.Palghat
4. Visit to 500 MW Unit Chandrapur TPS/Pophali Hydro P.S./Gas P.S. Uran/HVDC,Padghe & Load Dispatch Center,Nagpur
5. A.V. lessons and C.B.T. Packages
6. Group discussion and Case studies
7. Computer Awareness
8. Simulator Training
9. Presentation by Trainees
10. Evaluation through Online/Written/Oral exams
Activities1. To impart basic Induction Level Training to the Junior Level employees.
2. Refresher Courses for Junior / Middle Level Employees.
3. Multi Disciplinary Courses.
4. Enhancing Managerial Skills of Employees.
5. Seminars and workshops.
6. Computer Training Courses.
7. 210 / 500 MW Simulator Based Training.
8. Environment Awareness Courses.
9. Sport Events : Indoor & Outdoor games.
10. Vacation Training to Engineering Students
2. Air-conditioned three Classrooms.
3. Air-conditioned 210/500 MW Simulator Labs
4. Hostel building with dining facilities
(20 rooms with 80 Beds.)
5. Well equipped Air-conditioned Library with 1500 manuals / books etc.
6. Technical Museum of failed(Warn Out) parts.
7. Air-conditioned Computer Lab with 17 Desktops.
Technical MuseumContains failure parts of Turbine & Boilers Auxiliaries
•Boiler tube failures samples
•Various electrical type relays & switches
•Various temperature & pressure measuring instruments
Write to..Office of CGM (HR-Training)
Nashik Training Centre,Chummery-II
NTPS Colony, Eklahare,Nashik-422105
Reach to..Nashik City Bus available from Nashikroad Railway Station to Ekalahre Colony
Daily every half & hour buses are available between 06:00am to 23:00pm